“Lunch Special”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 30 March 2017

I love coming to Wild Pita for lunch, their lunch special is for only $6.57 and the food is delicious and doesn’t take too much time to prepare. Their combo lunch special is just the best for the money you pay. I loved their rice better than other Mediterranean food restaurants, the lunch special includes: shish kabob, chicken shawarma, Falafel Rice and salad.

Reviewed 12 March 2017

We normally go to Pita Inn. Happened to be in the neighborhood and thought we'd give Wild Pita a try. The lunch special was every bit as good, same priced, as Pita Inn. Only slight difference is Wild Pita gives much more chicken shwarma while Pita Inn gives another kind of meat. Going forward, I would pick between the two solely on which is closer. Happily eat at either. One other thing. Wild Pita does not serve lamb gyros. They serve a beef shwarma instead which was very tasty.

Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

We really enjoy getting takeout from Wild Pita. Love the falafel and pita and hummus as starters and beef and chicken schwarma as entrees. We prefer takeout so we can enjoy with a nice Pinot Noir or Anti-hero. The decor is a little too barebones for me to dine in. Good value.

Reviewed 25 July 2016

My youngest son, the most powerful foodie in the family, as a former sous-chef in an artisanal restaurant, took me here for lunch one day when we were out on an errand. He told me that their food was delicious and he was right on the beam. We had a most wonderful steak pita sandwich that was fresh and delicious. I cannot wait to go back.

Reviewed 30 June 2016

I have been to this place a few times for lunch and its always good. Good flavors and perfect lunch portions. Food comes out quick.