“Sunday brunch bunch”
Review of Jolane's Cafe

Jolane's Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Jolane's Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 173 Restaurants in Glenview
Price range: US$12 - US$30
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Milwaukee and Zenith
Description: Jolane's Restaurant & Bar in Glenview features exclusive contemporary cuisine with a European flair along with artesian libations. Patrons can enjoy one of the weekly dinner or lunch specials and a glass of our proudly hand selected wine in the intimate dining room, or elegant, sun-soaked conservatory. The unique menu is derived from high quality ingredients and is complemented by the dedicated service of each employee. Whether it's lunch or dinner, with close friends or a party; Jolane's is the perfect balance of comfort and sophistication. We also have free Wi-Fi and a kids menu for our younger guests.
Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

What a lovely afternoon, dining with friends, in their atrium - just divine! You have your choice of Viennese coffees and pastries, traditional brunchishness, and eclectic choices too. Lovely fresh poke, awesome lox plate, beautiful ham/brie crepes, flaky quiche... finished off with coffees and treats ... for me a melange and a coconut macaroon. So many yummy things to choose from. Get there early for brunch... or make a reservation ... it gets busy.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

We’ve been living in Glenview for nearly four years and had never been to Jolanes. It was delightful. There were many delicious food choices and the employees were friendly and accomodating. The pastries looked delicious but we had to take a place on them. There were four of us for lunch and everyone was pleased with their choices. And that coffee!!! My only issue is that it is kind of loud.

Suzy B, General Manager at Jolane's Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2018

Joan,
We are delighted you decided to dine with us and look forward to seeing you in the future.
We are currently working on sound panels to help reduce the noise and should have this completed in the very near future.
Thank you.

Reviewed 12 July 2018

Had lunch here the other day. I ordered the quiche with chopped salad. The quiche of the day was bacon and cheddar with caramelized onions - really good! The chopped salad portion was huge, and served with the dressing and blue cheese on the side (tasty). My husband ordered the Tuscan Chicken Panini with garlic parmesan fries - again, a large meal (but he ate it all) that he really liked. My mother ordered the pulled pork sandwich with sweet potato fries. All of us enjoyed our meals. We had reservations, which was good, because the place was very crowded. We ate in the indoor patio area, which was very loud, so it was hard to hear each other when we were talking at the table.

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

I had lunch here with a client that adores this place. Service at the host stand was excellent, very professional.

My guest had a salad with added salmon that looked very nice. I had a wrap that was tasty and plentiful. The fries were suggested by my guest and our server. Good suggestion. I liked them. I heard the sweet potato fries are also a good choice.

Our server from Norway did a great job of taking care of us. She was attentive, but didn’t hover the way some servers overdo it. We were left alone to talk when I wanted to be left alone.

While I didn’t get any treats from the baked goods display (darn high blood sugar), it all looked tempting. It was a very nice display. It reminded me of restaurants in Europe. I’m sure that was the intent.

Great job, everyone at Jolane’s!

Suzy B, General Manager at Jolane's Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2018

Thank you for the lovely review.
We are pleased you enjoyed your meal and experience and hope you will dine with us again soon.

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Jolane's is a favorite for quality, delicious food served by professional staff in a lovely setting. Great salads, wonderful desserts. Never disappoints.

Thank you for the nice review.
We are pleased that you enjoy dining with us.