“Peanut Curry To Die For”
Review of Bangkok Restaurant

Bangkok Restaurant
Ranked #35 of 155 Restaurants in Geneva
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

The ambiance and flavor of this downtown eatery are unmistakeable authentic Thai. Do yourself a favor and be sure to order the Peanut Curry, as you will begin to develop a new addiction.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

We have eaten here many times, sometimes for a full meal and sometimes just for an appetizer and soup. The the quality is always excellent and the prices are reasonable.

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

This is a very small place, friendly service, simple menu, relatively inexpensive, family owned Thai cuisine only place. Tip must be cash on the table and you can charge the meal on a credit card. Angled street parking towards curb. Be careful backing out on Route 38.

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

As an out of towner, and road warrior, finding good Oriental restaurants can be challenging, my wife and I were happy to find the Bangkok and enjoy a great meal. The small main street location in the nice small town of Geneva was the answer to our prayers. The smell coming from the kitchen tipped us off we were in a good spot. My wife had a beef noodle dish and I had a rice dish and both were wonderful. The shrimp spring rolls were also great. It's definitely a local spot but has a good location. Not fancy, just good food and service.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

My family and I have been going to this restaurant since I was a baby - for over 20 years - and it is truly the best Thai food you will find.....anywhere! It is authentic to Thai cuisine (not American-ized at all), the service is great, the flavors are amazing, it is a must try! I always get the red curry and the pad thai - the best I have ever tried. Love this place, love the food, love the owners!