“Gluten Free, lots of flavor and choices!”
Review of Sweet Natalie's

Sweet Natalie's
Ranked #58 of 155 Restaurants in Geneva
Price range: US$5 - US$7
Description: Sweet Natalie's is a dedicated gluten free bakery. We also offer allergy friend and specialty foods including: Paleo, egg free, dairy free, vegan, low carb, sugar free, yeast free, grain free, peanut and tree nut free dessert options.
Reviewed 6 July 2016

Great bakery. Lots of variety AND gluten free! Oh so good during any of the Geneva Festivals. Great place to stop while you're shopping on Third Street.

Reviewed 3 July 2016

I REALLY wish this place were in my city! It had been years since I had brioche or cinnamon bread. Of course the textures are not exactly like the real deals, but what great gluten-free items. To give you an idea, my daughter is not gluten-free and still thought everything was delicious. I was so happy to happen upon this place. I wish they had seating, tea, etc... so one could eat on-site but I was told they had just moved to that location 2 days prior so those additions may be there soon.

Ilene D, Owner at Sweet Natalie's, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2016

Hello,
I'm so glad you enjoyed your first trip to Sweet Natalie’s and enjoyed all of the products you purchased! Our coffee and tea bar is coming soon as you mentioned we did just expand our location this past week. We will also be serving savory lunch items as well. Please visit us again if you are ever in Geneva.

Reviewed 20 March 2016

Purchased a selection of breads all gluten free for our daughter. She loved them all. They have a few seats to sit in and a variety of coffees etc. unlike many gluten free bread recipes most of theirs are also corn free. Little difficult to find as they are in the lower level of the building and signage is small.

Reviewed 27 December 2015 via mobile

I found this bakery this past year and have visited a few times. It's so good! So many options from bread to cookies to mini pies and beyond, their options are wide. They even have gf dog treat for the tried and true gfer.

Reviewed 12 October 2015 via mobile

I live in Indy but had heard about this GF bakery this summer while visiting friends in St Charles. Stopped in yesterday and was greeted by a very friendly and helpful woman.
Let me start by saying that the chocolate covered "oreos" are stupid fantastic. I bought two. Why didn't I buy a dozen??? Why????
Then I had a sample of some oat-type bread. Ridiculously good. I bought this in a hamburger bun. A GOOD BUN IS IN MY FUTURE AND I'M SUPER PUMPED!! I mean, seriously, being gluten free due to a very annoying allergy is hard...but knowing that this place exists 4 hours from me makes everything seem a little better. Everything is going to be okay :)