“Delightful!”

Price range: US$6 - US$12
Cuisines: European, French, Cafe
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Chez Moi is a casual, inviting, French-inspired CAFE featuring traditional bistro seating, full-service dining room, carry-out bakery, and unique crepe station. CATERING available anytime, and PRIVATE EVENTS can be hosted at the cafe.
Reviewed 15 August 2016

This charming French cafe has added a few new items to their menu, which includes letting you substitute white flour crepes instead of buckwheat galettes for savory crepes, and they are delicious. The lavender chicken with polenta and spinach is mouth-watering. If you go for breakfast, don't miss the poached egg soup. Wine is available at lunch too. A charming, friendly atmosphere.And there is a kid's menu!

Reviewed 23 June 2016

Chez Moi has been my "go to" destination for morning networking events and catering for open houses. The owner Beth is very accomodating and is able to meet all of my needs. Her food is fresh and incredible. The presentation and quality of the catering is outstanding! I usually order for 12 people and the food is presented on unique serving pieces. I return the serving pieces a day or two later. I love to support locally owned, quality restaraunts like hers!

Reviewed 18 June 2016 via mobile

The cool, subdued ambience off an asphalt parking lot comes as a surprise on a hot summer day. We retreat to a banquette along the back wall. The place is not crowded, but it's active with more than a few tables. If you're looking for sweet memories of authentic French, you'll find variations on the standards, sometimes for the better, as with their croque monsieur, with excellent bread, substantial ham, and good melty cheese that qualifies as pretty close to my favorite gruyère. This came with a little salad that filled my plate with a perfectly satisfactory lunch. Next time I would try the Salade Niçoise, which looks to have what matters most in its composition. We didn't try the wine this time around. The place piqued my interest, however, because I liked what they did with the classics. That is, except for the strawberry cake with cream cheese frosting: more American-ish, especially in being cloyingly sweet for my tastebuds. Nonetheless, the atmosphere, food, and service are pleasing, and I'm inclined to return.

1  Thank SurfStrider
Reviewed 18 May 2016

Lovely little bistro with a nice setting. Food wasn't your run of the mill. They offered quiche, specialty sandwiches with a bit of a flair. I'd go back as the service was good, nice fresh baked goods and they didn't rush us. Price good for the quantity and quality.

1  Thank travelqueen10151
Reviewed 29 October 2015

Super cute and fun experience. Their menu is fairly small but great place for breakfast and lunch. Awesome croissants and the best soft boiled egg with toast.

1  Thank ericablondegirl