“Red Lobster is Red Lobster - Always Great!”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #57 of 155 Restaurants in Geneva
Cuisines: Seafood
Description: Great seafood, service & price
Description: Great seafood, service & price
Reviewed 26 June 2017

Very kind service. Food like all Red Lobster Places (Great!). From this point I just add text to meet 100 characters minimum :)

Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

Very good service, food and cleanliness! I had salad, chicken strips appetizer and a half pound of snow crab legs! It was delicious! For my drink I had cranberry Boston iced tea! Yum!

Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

My mom & I and another couple dined here earlier this evening. As always, the food was fresh & delicious, friendly & quick service.

We normally frequent this location at lunchtime and have always enjoyed our meals. The Manager regularly makes the rounds to ensure everyone is happy with food & service, overall dining experience.
Yummy biscuits, as always

Reviewed 30 August 2016 via mobile

Everything I've ever had at Red Lobster has been delicious!!! The bread is to die for! The salad is crisp and appetizing! The strawberry mango margarita is amazing!!!

Reviewed 22 August 2016

We were at the restaurant because I had seen the commercial on TV and I had a craving for crab. When we got there, I couldn't decide what I wanted from the many choices of yummy fish, crab and lobster. Finally decided on the Crab Linguini which was in a creamy, buttery sauce to die for. Loved every bite of it. To make things better, the manager came by to let us know he was just brewing a fresh pot of coffee and that it would be there shortly. He checked on us throughout the meal and was very friendly making us feel comfortable and right at home. We'll definitely be going back.