“Wow! Walleye”
Review of One Eleven Main

One Eleven Main
Reserve with OpenTable
One Eleven Main is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 67 Restaurants in Galena
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed 13 February 2017

The walleye was terrific and rolled in almonds. The wait staff were very nice. I had wine but needed a lot of water. They kept my glass full.

Reviewed 10 February 2017

We had lunch here on the second floor on a Saturday. I was surprised that it wasn't busier at even 1:00pm on a Saturday. The food was fantastic. Service was great. Atmosphere was pleasant with plenty of room. There was a piano and I believe they have music in the evenings. I would come here again (perhaps try it for dinner) the next time I'm in Galena.

Reviewed 9 February 2017 via mobile

This is a nice upscale restaurant in Galena. If you are surrounded by farms in the Galena, it is nice to get the food direct from those local farmers. Wonderful combinations of ingredients. I will definitely be back.

Reviewed 8 February 2017

Our first night, on Friday, we had several suggestions to try it and we are glad we did! It did not disappoint. Bread, but no soup or salad included with the meals, and we did get full. Salmon and sweet potatoes were perfect, husbands steak and grilled shrimp with cheddar mashed were good as well. Took gluten-free flourless chocolate to go-they serve it with ice cream eating it there, we got whip cream and paper-thin apple slices. Ate part of it back in our room, then finished it when we got home! Service was great, staff friendly, drinks good. W@ould be happy to return.

Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

We had a wonderful dinner last night at One Eleven Main. I had the salmon and my husband the beef stroganoff. Well prepared and excellent service.

Been to One Eleven Main? Share your experiences!