“Great Coffee”

Big Bill's Sandwich Shop & Coffee Bar
Ranked #22 of 66 Restaurants in Galena
Price range: US$7 - US$9
Reviewed 31 January 2018

Excellent coffee and quick sandwiches! Perfect for a quick bite to eat or sit and have a cup of coffee. Conveniently located with all the shops nearby.

Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

A hidden gem on Main Street. Excellent coffee and a nice menu. The place is really well presented.
We are going back!

Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

Underated! Definitely go hear for coffee and a quick bite. Perfect for lunch or a quick coffee. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

Excellent food and coffee! Friendly staff and very good service! Such a simple place and you feel at home. The place is really clean too! Will be back soon!

Reviewed 6 December 2017

I had tried two other shops on Main St. for a cup of coffee before trying Big Bill's, I didn't like either cups of coffee. Being on vacation and a coffee lover I tried Bill's coffee and was so happy to drink fresh ground coffee that was really good. We sat and drank our coffee in a to go container, ate a danish that was good. as we were leaving we were asked if we wanted a refill on our coffees. I thought that was really nice. The owner was very friendly, we enjoyed going and will be back again. They roast and ground their coffee I suggest buying ground there to make at home. I love the smell of their coffee in the morning at my house reminding me of the wonderful stay i had in Galena.