All reviews pool and hot tub front desk worldmark balcony unit amenities tv accommodations
Reviewed 12 November 2014

I was very happy with the overall stay. It was a comfy and cozy room with a murphy bed. My favorite things were the double sided gas fireplace and jacuzzi tub in the bathroom.
The only thing i didn't like was the 100 charge for incidentals that they don't tell you about until after you check in. Our mattress was bad so the first night was comfy and the second not so much because we were rolling into each other, but they rectified as soon as we were checking out. I would definately stay here again. You can't beat the price.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank merwojo
Reviewed 10 November 2014

We needed to use up some time-share points and this is the only place close enough to home for us except our home resort, so we took a chance and booked here. I was a little hesitant to take a studio and sleep in a murphy bed, but the room was plenty big and quite comfortable for my husband and I. The girl at the front desk (Stacy) was awesome and very friendly. We used the pool/hot tub and also the fitness room, and we were very impressed with everything. The lobby area is beautiful, we had a great view from our room, and we found all the necessary housewares well stocked. We will definitely come back here to stay.

Room Tip: If you want spacious, don't take a studio. But it certainly was enough room for two of us who don't require tons of room.
  • Stayed: November 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 July 2014

We enjoyed the stay here a lot. We were fortunate to have a view looking out over the valley. However, if you are put in one of the rooms closer to the highway and/or facing the parking lot I am sure it would have been a less desirable experience.

Room Tip: Room facing out back
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank RJpdx
Reviewed 12 February 2014

We visit Galena often and stay here most of the time. Rooms are comfortable and the setting is peaceful. I especially like the fact that they've been upgrading before furnishings and carpet get worn, They're putting a lot of effort into going green. I've read several reviews with people complaining about water output in the shower because Longhollow put devices on faucets to reduce water consumption. I do the same thing at home so this is not a big deal.

Room Tip: Rooms facing away from the parking lot are more serene.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank IowaWineWoman
Reviewed 27 June 2013

Our room was very comfortable and we enjoyed the many amenities! The pool And hot tub were clean and at a comfortable temperature, the game room and sports center were clean and well equipped. Mostly, we enjoyed how the staff was so friendly and made us feel right at home! We very much hope to be back again soon!

Room Tip: If available, ask for a room with a view of the valley.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple