“Awsome!!!!!”

Galena Cellars Vineyard
Ranked #13 of 48 things to do in Galena
More attraction details
Owner description: Enjoy the beautiful Jo Daviess County Countryside at Galena Cellars Vineyard with a tour of our vineyard and production facility. Private tours available year-round. Public tours April-November.
Reviewed 22 February 2012

My boyfriend and I first did the tasting. $3 for 7 wines. Um, hello great deal. Then us and another couple went on a tour of the vineyard and we had soo much fun. Definently going back! Their wine, delicious!!

Reviewed 20 February 2012

We stopped in at the Main St. location this weekend because my daughter had never done a wine tasting. It was a great experience for her. The server was full of good information and listened well so that her recommendations were appropriate. My husband and I tried a few new wines as well and found new favorites. This is a local treasure, we are sure to visit again and again.

Reviewed 21 January 2012

It's Galena; that should say enough! I doubt their wines are particularly excellant, but the atmosphere...

Reviewed 21 November 2011

Gift shop full of wine items and tour of the vineyards is a pretty drive in the country that is very informative. Very interesting & informative.
Makes a visitor want to purchase their wines.

Reviewed 21 November 2011

$3 will buy you your choice to taste 5 locally produced wines at the counter. Most of the wines were nothing special in my opinion, but the people you meet while there were nice and the experience was enjoyable. The wines were priced from $10 to $20 per bottle and there was a discount if you paid a $25 fee to become a member of their wine club.

There is also a fairly large gift shop with various and somewhat unique wine themed items for sale. Definitely worth the time to stop in and see as you spend your day shopping on Main streeet.