“Poor customer service,poor sandwiches,didn't get all of our order and when we called them they didn't give a care.”
Review of Jimano's Pizzaria

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Jimano's Pizzaria
Reviewed 21 June 2015

We love there pizza and my husband likes there ribs,but we ordered from them tonight and there was not a good thing to say about it.I had a combo beef and sausage sandwich.Had a piece ,and I mean a small pies of beef on it,ordered it wet and it was
Bone dry,ordered fries,didn't get them.$37 for three meals.Called to complain and they could care less.We will stick to Mr.Beefys or Johnsons for a real beef sandwich and a good pizza,You blew it Jamanos,maybe you should have a manager over 20 years old!
who listens to customers when they ask for what they ordered and paid for.

Reviewed 11 April 2014

There are a huge number of choices when it comes to purchasing a pizza and the little things can make a big difference. I have had multiple types of their pizzas and all are good. The interesting factor that keeps me coming back is the owner, which is even fascinating to me. He is very personable and treats you more like a friend. He always has interesting stories and relevant at the time. He is not always there at the counter when I order, but do look forward to the occasions when even the owner needs to work the register. This is really a carry out pizza place but there are a few tables to eat in which is what we always seem to prefer. Jimano's gets my thumbs up! Thanks also for advertising on WRMN.

1  Thank BAD-UNCLE-DAVE
Reviewed 14 December 2013

A bit on the pricey side for pizza, but it's usually very good. We only order thin crust so can't comment on their deep dish.

1  Thank Jennifer M
Reviewed 20 September 2012

Ive lived in this area for 30+ yerars and I can easily say that Jimano's has become one of my family's favorite places to eat. While it is true that we are somewhat limited on local cuisine, pizza in particular is available from many sources. We still tend to choose Jimano's over the rest. Their cost is a bit higher than some of the national chains, but the quality and portion sizes are definitely worth it. We have had everything from their pasta dishes to pizza to salad and sides and their ribs. They offer specials every day with Wednesday currently being their RIb night. Without fail every wednesday my husband is begging for us to order these ribs, he cant get enough of them. The meat is well seasoned and literally falls off the bone. No mess involved since you can eat them with a fork. Add to all this that they offer online ordering (somewhat basic, but they have worked out the kinks in recent months) and its a must try for anyone in this area or anyone passing through.

1  Thank lougordon1306
Reviewed 17 June 2012

Your average pizza place.Fries are really good also.

1  Thank chessey222