“Our go-to choice for Chinese, Thai take out”
Review of Yummy Asian Bistro

Yummy Asian Bistro
Reviewed 5 June 2016

Yummy Asian Bistro has a full menu of Asian food, including sushi, Chinese and Thai dishes. Everything we've had has been good. We ate in once and it was OK but not great. I recommend it for carry out.

Reviewed 21 December 2014 via mobile

They make it all to order and if you spend enough,they throw in extra! I have eaten in the restaurant and they did not offer the extra. It's only for carry out.

Reviewed 19 December 2014

I thought this was average at best. The Hibachi chicken I thought was a bit tough. Hibachi steak was tasty but not quite worth $21. One of the sushi rolls had a stray hair, but that happens. A so-so pricey meal.

Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

I heard a lot of God things about this place. The interior is much cleaner than the previous tenants, service was incredibly fast. The Szechuan Beef was very, very good. Normally I don't eat the white rice at Chinese restaurants as it is a useless starch. However, the sauce from the dish that I ordered was so good that I found myself mopping it up with the rice as I do with gravy on Thanksgiving.

It was a little pricy at $17 for my meal and two iced teas, however I am not complaint. The only other issue is that there was not an ingredient breakdown on the menu and the food had mushrooms in it. I should of asked and because of that, I will not doing my rating because of it.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

The food here was very good, and so was the service. However, I can get pretty much the same quality food at similar restaurants for about two thirds the price. Thai food menu is rather limited.