“King”
Review of Yummy Asian Bistro

Yummy Asian Bistro
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

Actually they have been sold.i do not know how they were b/4 but now they are excellent. One way that I rate Chinese restaurant is their hot and sour soup, there is better than Yu's. All items that we had were excellent. Sushi rolls price are not sticker shock. California is good. I had a Spiderman roll- REALLY nice!
Their salad dressing is Max super good, no wonder they sell it to take home in container.
A real find.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed 8 August 2017

We typically get food for take out, though we did eat in once. Dishes are tasty and no MSG. If you order at least $25, they will give you an additional appetizer-type item free. Just one caution - be sure to put a total on the bottom. Since we were doing carry out, we were not tipping, but left it blank and they added a tip after the fact.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 30 September 2015

This place makes great sushi. Portion sizes are smaller compared to other sushi places but the quality is good. They are friendly but the actual restaurant is a bit dark for us so we usually choose take out.

Date of visit: April 2015
Reviewed 2 December 2014

Great food, cute atmosphere, wonderful staff - love this place, every time I eat here or have take out. Yummy!

Date of visit: November 2014
1  Thank Jen C
Reviewed 8 September 2014

Who knew I would find a sushi place in Fox River Grove. I was down the road at Good Shepard Hospital and the stomach tape worm was doing flip flops looking to be fed. There were 6 of us looking for something to eat while we waited in the waiting room at the hospital. After looking around the area I found this place and it sounded good as the reviews were good. I drove there and the hostess Maddie took my order and offered some suggestions as well. Once the order was taken I walked over to where the sushi was being prepared and watched in aw as artwork was being created. I watch the chef put together an order on a to-go tray not knowing it was mine, and I wished I ordered what he was preparing. LOL He did a great job of setting up a wonderful presentation of our food. When I returned to the hospital we all dug in and enjoyed every last morsel. I will be back to this place, to dine-in next time.

Date of visit: September 2014