“The China chicken /shrimp is AMAZING ”

New China Restaurant
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

This is seriously good food. Forget the Kung pao. Just go with the China chicken or shrimp. You will be amazed by how good it is.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

This restaurant was a really good place to eat, but that was before they had the fire and need to remodel. When we went there we were really excited they are open again and the food would be the same as before....I ended up throwing my food away, all of it, my husband ate some of his and finally stopped, it was really not good at all. We will not be going back again, too bad because it was a good restaurant before.

Reviewed 13 April 2017

This is not the first time we have been to this restaurant. It has become our place of choice for local Chinese food after last night's great dinner. The service was excellent. The food was all fresh, the sauces properly made and not watered down. Each time we have visited they have delivered consistent service and food. When we came back after an absence, we found it to be the same. The people are friendly, the food has remarkable flavor. The preparation and presentation add to the experience. Even the fortune cookies and almond cookies are great. We will return again.

Reviewed 23 February 2017

always enjoy the company and food, was very quiet there and the owner came over and chatted for a bit..was a pleasure to enjoy his company..

Reviewed 27 December 2016

always a treat for me to get to go eat at new china..my nieces took me for special Christmas gift as it is so hard for me to drive anymore..I look forward the my special dish of sweet &sour chicken lunch special and I ask for extra pea pods and water chestnuts.and the girls were so nice to buy me a to go of same so dinner was also taken care of for 2 days..service was as usual excellent.