“Best chicken ever!”
Review of Dandy Inn - CLOSED

Dandy Inn
Reviewed 4 December 2016 via mobile

I always come here for the best garlic chicken. It's our local hometown favorite . They also have good cod plates as well. Would love to find out their secret breading

Reviewed 27 October 2015

Chicken Liver and Gizzards (the Best)
Great bar with great bar food, they run specials daily and plenty of items to select from

Reviewed 22 April 2015

Visited here 20+ times in past 30 years and it has deteriorated to a rating of poor. Service staff don't care about your satisfaction and quality of food is below average. The past five or six times eating here has been well-below expectations. Would not recommend this place.

2  Thank JD H
Reviewed 18 February 2015

Dandy Inn is a great place to ear..and have a beer or two, especially on a Friday. Fried cod is wonderful, real good pizza. During the warm weather there are outside tables and a little playground for the kids. (I remember one, but it may not be there anymore). Crowded on the weekends and holidays.

Reviewed 9 June 2013

If you like friendly service this is the place for you! My husband and I ate at Dandy Inn yesterday. The fried chicken wings were excellent! I think the next time we are thinking of getting take-out, we'll bring home fried chicken from Dandy Inn! :)