“Overated and poor food”
Review of Dandy Inn - CLOSED

Dandy Inn
Reviewed 22 April 2015

Visited here 20+ times in past 30 years and it has deteriorated to a rating of poor. Service staff don't care about your satisfaction and quality of food is below average. The past five or six times eating here has been well-below expectations. Would not recommend this place.

2  Thank JD H

Reviewed 18 February 2015

Dandy Inn is a great place to ear..and have a beer or two, especially on a Friday. Fried cod is wonderful, real good pizza. During the warm weather there are outside tables and a little playground for the kids. (I remember one, but it may not be there anymore). Crowded on the weekends and holidays.

Reviewed 9 June 2013

If you like friendly service this is the place for you! My husband and I ate at Dandy Inn yesterday. The fried chicken wings were excellent! I think the next time we are thinking of getting take-out, we'll bring home fried chicken from Dandy Inn! :)

Reviewed 10 September 2012

I'm not a drinker, but went to Dandy Inn, an Irish pub, for corned beef and cabbage on St. Patrick's Day. The food was nothing special, but wasn't bad.

1  Thank ofallon
Reviewed 5 September 2012

I enjoy a cold one, a burger, good conversation and the Car Cruse every Wednesday evening during the summer. So much I drive my show car from O'Fallon, MO. to Fairview Heights, IL. and back.