“Friendly down-home atmosphere”
Review of Dandy Inn - CLOSED

Dandy Inn
Reviewed 9 June 2013

If you like friendly service this is the place for you! My husband and I ate at Dandy Inn yesterday. The fried chicken wings were excellent! I think the next time we are thinking of getting take-out, we'll bring home fried chicken from Dandy Inn! :)

Date of visit: June 2013

Reviewed 10 September 2012

I'm not a drinker, but went to Dandy Inn, an Irish pub, for corned beef and cabbage on St. Patrick's Day. The food was nothing special, but wasn't bad.

Date of visit: March 2012
1  Thank ofallon
Reviewed 5 September 2012

I enjoy a cold one, a burger, good conversation and the Car Cruse every Wednesday evening during the summer. So much I drive my show car from O'Fallon, MO. to Fairview Heights, IL. and back.

Date of visit: August 2012
Reviewed 27 June 2012

Good food and pretty inexpensive for the quality you get. Shrimp and Cod are the best

Date of visit: June 2012
Reviewed 21 February 2012

Ate here while in town for business. I ate at the bar and had pleasant conversations with the staff. Lots of fried seafood on the menu, and a few burgers. Inexpensive and good quality food for the price.
If you're tired of all the chain restaurants and looking for a local hangout, this is worth a visit.

Date of visit: February 2012