“Decent eating”
Review of longhorn

longhorn
Price range: US$20 - US$25
Reviewed 1 June 2016

Arriving in O'fallon late, decided to stop here as I had not ventured to this one before. Seated right away. It was within in hour of closing but we were not rushed. Some cleaning up was being done but that is to be expected. I had a t-bone that was not cooked to my specifications but still very edible. My fiance did not finish her meal but she is a regular at this location. Was a typical Longhorn. Would repeat if I do not feel like driving to a Steakhouse.

Reviewed 30 January 2016

Food here is good and the service was good. Not a very good value for the amount of money spent. It was my husbands birthday so didn't worry about the bill, but will only eat here for special occasions.

Reviewed 7 December 2015

Went there for lunch today and found that they no longer have their baked potato soup. Bummed me out because that is what we went there for a good hearty lunch. Ate there anyway but it left me cold.

Reviewed 15 November 2015 via mobile

Visited last night. It was somewhat busy but not over busy. The brought our meat out and told us they were out of baked potatoes and that they would bring them out. My food was totally gone before they brought out the potato and it was hard as a rock and not done. Pretty disappointed in this trip here.

Reviewed 14 November 2015

My family has eaten here many times since moving to the Midwest 10 years ago. We always come back for their steak and seafood combos. They have a great bar with specialty drinks (I usually get the Montana Mule).