“Great Sunday lunch while traveling! ”

Chili's Grill & Bar
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Groups
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Groups
Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

Stopped in here for a lunch and really enjoyed the service and the food! We were greeted by the friendly staff up front and sat quickly. Our server came to the table and got our drink orders immediately. She did a great job keeping up with refills throughout the meal and made sure we had everything we needed.
Chips and salsa appetizer is good! Chips are crispy and salsa is tasty.
We had a variety of items off the menu and everyone enjoyed their meal! Mexican food is good, as are the burgers and chicken tenders. Prices are about what you would expect.
Our waitress used the word "perfect" at least once a conversation and it actually got to the point where it was funny.
Good stop for a break on the road!

Reviewed 15 June 2016

I went to meet some friends for dinner. I was not sure what i would order as i had neer been there before. I had the parmesan crusted chicken and it was god.

Reviewed 14 June 2016 via mobile

We waited way too long for our food - not the waiter's fault, understaffed. My meal was inedible. The corn on the cob was so oversalted, the chicken so pale, that I just left it on my plate. I didn't ask for a replacement because I couldn't imagine sitting there any longer.

1  Thank Carole A
Reviewed 21 April 2016

We had the 2 for $20 and it was very good. Chicken Fajitas and chicken quesadilla were served quickly and with a smile. We had onion rings as an app and they seemed like the onion was not present in the center??? Good over all.

Reviewed 3 April 2016

The tableside guacamole is the reason we come in. (you've got to add all the ingredients for the tastiest result) We also enjoy the Mix & Match Fajitas. Is a reliable favorite although don't go if you're in a rush. Service is hit & miss.