“Glad I stopped”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Cuisines: Southwestern
Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

Steak was fabulous and service was very good French onion soup was warm not hot. This was the only negative issue. I'd highly recommend this place

Reviewed 11 April 2017

This is where I go when I want a steak. Excellent meat, and love the baked sweet potato on the side. Sometimes the servers are a little over-eager, but better than the opposite.

Reviewed 12 March 2017

Going out to dinner on a Saturday night, you just have to be prepared to wait a while, but often you meet some very nice people doing the same thing and just enjoying the companionship of their significant other. We got there a bit after 6 and up front they quoted an hours wait. I think it took 45 minutes but during that time we enjoyed getting to know a nice young family from OFallon. The wait went by quickly. Still, you hate to hear an hour wait when you walk through the restaurant and count 5 empty tables that have already been bussed.
Once seated, service was fast and food came quickly. I had the Prime Rib and my wife had Flo's Steak. Prime rib was a bit on the rare side of the medium I ordered but it was a good cut and I liked that they served it with both ah jus and horseradish. The salad was superb and baked potatos were excellently prepared. Overall, excellent meal and they honored us by providing a military discount. Now, truthfully, if I have a choice between Longhorn and Texas Roadhouse, I prefer the Roadhouse, but Longhorn is still an excellent choice.

Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

Took my wife there for lunch had a very tasty 12 ounce ribeye steak and a baked sweet potato they cooked everything exactly as I ordered and they will see me again soon if it be the Lord's will.

Reviewed 28 December 2016

Not big on chains, but this steak has been consistently good and I love the baked sweet potatoes. Service last time was a little over the top, with a waitress who was a little too attentive and fake friendly, but did a good job.