“Really good”

Add it.
Pampas Argentine Steakhouse
Cuisines: Argentinian
Reviewed 9 October 2015 via mobile

Never had better empanadas anywhere. Great service and excellent sangria too. Also tried
some of the steaks and chops
Which were also very good.

Reviewed 7 October 2015

Visited this restaurant with my family this August.
The place is nicely decorated and cozy, the staff was super nice and the food was great!

Dinner: I had a skirt steak (Entraña) and the rest of my family ordered sirloin strip steak. My steak was exactly the way I wanted, delicious juicy and and medium rare.

Dessert: I had flan...and it was one of the best I had :)

Drinks: Their mojitos are divine!

Other: They serve this spicy green sauce whose ingredients I couldn't quite figure out (lime and cilantro?) , but was so good I'd buy it in gallons!

I recommend this place to anyone and everyone!

Reviewed 19 June 2015

My wife and I have been here several times over the last couple of years. It is one of our favorite go-to places in the neighborhood, particularly when we are entertaining friends. It has a varied and interesting menu, including things like blood sausage and sweet breads. The Argentinian-style empanadas are amazing. They are baked, so they aren't greasy. It is a somewhat meat-centric menu (of course, it's Argentinian). The Sangria is a favorite of ours. Portions are good sized. My favorite dish is the Chivito. It is a mound of deliciousness. It starts with a layer of lettuce and tomato (salad), then a layer of thick-cut fries, then a layer of your choice of chicken or steak or both, then a fried egg and a good helping of melted cheese on top. It is enough to feed as many as three people, but if you love to eat and are hungry, go for it. I had only one disappointment here. I order the blood sausage app each time. Once, it seemed to have been around for a while. It was not as fresh as usual. That's the only bad thing I can say. The staff is quite friendly and accommodating. A local favorite!

Reviewed 29 May 2015 via mobile

This is really a neighborhood spot with excellent service and food to match. We had friends from Germany visiting and they had lots of questions. Our host was patient and thorough with his responses. The food was excellent, and sauces added to the experience. I would go back again.

Reviewed 27 March 2015

Everything we ate was exceptional - a 10. And we are fussy. Especially about Argentine food because we are from Buenos Aires. The bread, the chimichurri, the spicy sauce, the empanadas, the parillada para dos, the salads - everything was better than we make at home! I think the only reason why the other reviews are not higher is because the service is characteristically Argentine - they do not rush. You have to accept that. The food was a 10 and that is enough.