“Excellent strip steak - discount coupon available on Linkedoffers”

100 South Chop House
Reserve with OpenTable
100 South Chop House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 163 Restaurants in Elmhurst
Price range: US$31 - US$40
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Bar Scene, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 16 August 2017

Standard menu of steaks, chops, chicken, etc. Quality is very good and they give you large portions. I always get the New York Strip steak, and I have never been disappointed. The menu is a bit pricey, but they always have a discount coupon available on Linkedoffers.com ($10 off a purchase of $50 or more).The atmosphere is a bit formal for me; I'd prefer something a bit more casual. I would definitely recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank sam-I-am-0014

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

The food was very good. They offer large portions. The service was exceptional. I had the best drink ever called strawberry blonde. I was presented with a huge slice of ice cream with whipped cream and a candle. Although we had good service my only hang up is that the server didn't tell us his name before taking our order. I had to ask his name. Other than that, the food is good nice atmosphere and reasonably priced.

Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

Delicious. Don't miss it!! People tend to miss this item as they have such great burgers here!!! You won't be disappointed

Reviewed 24 January 2017 via mobile

We had a private room and our own menu for a large work group, so not the regular restaurant, but I'd recommend it for a similar group booking.

We had a selection including salmon, steak and chicken schnitzel. My salmon was delicious, my colleague said the steak was melt-in-the-mouth superb and the schnitzel was gigantic!

Pretty location, with the fairy lights and snow ❄ and an excellent restaurant.

Reviewed 30 December 2016

They have a sea bass with a jalapeno sauce that my wife loves. I went traditional with spaghetti and meat balls which was excellent. And we both have enough for lunch. They have a great selection of single malt Scotches and they make a full-to-the-top Martini. Dan was our server both times, and he has the steady hands needed to deliver those martinis.