1,005 results
All reviews shuttle service room was clean waffles park and fly burger king free shuttle decent breakfast exercise room budget hotel place to sleep free breakfast wake up call hot tub o'hare airport blue line flight driver
Reviewed 27 December 2015

Everyone who works at this super 8 are helpful, kind people who want your stay to be comfortable.

Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Fran P, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Chicago O'Hare Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete the TripAdvisor online survey with such positive feedback regarding your recent stay with us at Super 8 Elk Grove Village.
I have shared your comments with our team and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are very happy to know you enjoyed your stay with us.
We truly enjoyed having you as our guest and would welcome the opportunity to be at your service any time you might be in our area.

Reviewed 11 December 2015

I stayed one night November 29th and left my car there until December 4th. I dont like to drive in the airport traffic and the price to leave my car and stay one night I felt was cheaper than the airport traffic and price they charge. I was shuttled to and back from the airport. The bed was comfy pillows could have been softer. I did ask for a wake up call and never received it but I set my cell alarm too. The shuttle was right there when I asked for it and I was offered come breakfast even though it wasnt time for it to be served. I think I heard one plane but other than that it was very quiet. They have a inside pool which I did not use but looked to be very nice.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Fran P, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Chicago O'Hare Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2015

Thank you for taking the time to complete the TripAdvisor survey regarding you recent stay at our hotel. I have shared your comments with our team, and they join me in thanking yo for your kind words. They would also like apologize for failing to set your wake-up call. Customer service is our top priority here and we are very sad to know we disappointed your.
Again, thank you for your time and valuable feedback. We sincerely appreciate your comments, our guest comments always help us to improve our services. We do hope you will give us another opportunity to provide you with superior service and accommodations on your next visit to our area.

Reviewed 11 December 2015

Date of stay: December 2015
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Fran P, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Chicago O'Hare Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2015

Reviewed 9 December 2015

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Fran P, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Chicago O'Hare Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2015

Reviewed 9 December 2015

This is a good hotel near O'Hare airport to spend a night and relax in a indoor hot tub and pool water in pool is not as warm but hot tub is great

Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Fran P, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Chicago O'Hare Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete the TripAdvisor survey regarding your recent stay with us at Super 8 Elk Grove Village.
We are pleased to know you enjoyed our pool and hot tub. We do take prided in our hotel and the services we provide and we are very happy to know you enjoyed your stay with us.
We do look forward to providing you the same pleasant accommodations and service any time you happen to be in our area.