See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

For $80, I still think it’s reasonable to expect potable water, security cameras, non-fluorescent lighting in the room, and a shuttle (which is advertised as being one of the amenities) that shows up on time and doesn’t take an hour from wherever it is.

Anyway, the hotel is gross and, traveling alone as a female, I didn’t really feel safe. For what it was it should have been about half the price.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 24 September 2018

My wife and I needed a place to stay for our overnight layover in Chicago. They had good shuttle service to the hotel and back to O'Hare airport. The drivers were very knowledgeable about getting around the town and the airport and helped us to get to our terminals on time. The van was very comfortable and the first driver even had small steps we used to help the climb up into the van. At first, I was concerned about the distance the hotel was from the airport, but that was only 20 minutes and was not a factor at all.

Because our luggage with our toiletries were still checked in until our final destination, they provided toothbrushes and toothpaste. Also, because we left before the breakfast was served, they gave us some bananas and muffins and some juice.

When we first walked into our room it smelled a little musty, but the air conditioner took care of that pretty quickly. The room was clean and very comfortable. The exercise was being upgraded, so we were not able to use it, but there was another one available at their sister hotel just across the street that was made available for us to use.

The only negative we experienced was the little musty smell in the room, but that was not offensive or overpowering. we would definitely stay there again. Plus they are part of the Wyndham group if that is a help for you.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 23 September 2018

Was great stay, Staff was very nice, helful and fiendly .They have free shuttle from O'hare airport was great and quick.Rooms are very clean, bed is super comfortable. Food options close by in walking distance if you dont have car.. Sure will be come back again here.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 20 September 2018

One of the few motels that offer transportation from O'hare airport. The staff are extremely helpful and friendly. The rooms are very clean. The water however is not edible for consumption (well water) but the front desk provides you with a complimentary bottle of water upon arrival. I am in Chicago for company business and I always return back to this Days Inn because of the excellent customer service and overall price value. Oh, also, they have a wonderful complimentary breakfast in which I was not expecting. Overall, if you want to get more bang for your buck, this is a great motel to stay in.

Room tip: Non smokers should always recommend second floor. First floor rooms seem to be for smokers.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 19 September 2018

I really enjoyed my time at the Days Inn in Elk Grove Village and I will definitely be back for sure. Since the last time I came here in 2017 this place fixed whatever was not okay. The staff are all new, the lobby has been remodeled, the water is clean and it has a very clean environment. I will definitely be coming back soon to Chicago and I will be back at the Days Inn if they any rooms available. I usually never do reviews on businesses but I had to for this place because of how many great changes I noticed...1

• Trip type: Travelled on business