“Busy busy in the morning”
Review of Dunkin' Donuts

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dunkin' Donuts
Reviewed 23 August 2016

Stopped to get breakfast and coffee. This location is so busy that they were asking for our drink order as soon as we enter. The problem is that they weren't listening for the food order just gave me a total based on 2 drinks (I wanted 3 plus food!). Did finally get an order in but unfortunately it wasn't what I'd asked for. If you want a different bread type than the sandwich normally comes with, you'll be out of luck as it would seem that customizations really aren't understood. Overall it was fine - food was ok & coffee was pretty good. They just need to do some better training of the counter staff.

Reviewed 11 September 2015

This was our "go to" donut shop during our team's visit to the Chicago area this week. We stopped into this shop every morning for coffee and a dozen donuts, and the staff was always friendly and quick on the job. The donuts ALWAYS disappear fast in that warehouse (with their hungry staff), and they always rave about them. Great job to the store workers for the tasty donuts.

Reviewed 7 June 2015

Although their selection is limited due to their small location inside the Shell gas station, the staff is very friendly, and the manager was also very friendly!

Reviewed 6 May 2015

No restroom for customers. Coffee was old. Over all disappointing. I like D.D. Coffee when I buy it in the grocery store. I would have expected better in person.

Reviewed 3 December 2014

comfy place to hang out with a morning cup of coffee. good location, nice staff. clean restrooms which is not the case every time at DD