“Love Krispy Kreme”

Krispy Kreme Doughnuts
Reviewed 18 July 2018

I was pleasantly surprise to see a KK in the Chicago area.. The only issue I had was figuring out where the drive thru .. Its very confusing but once I figured it out the doughnuts was good and fresh..

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Very nice service. I don’t get these anymore where I live so she was very patient. Quick and polite. Donuts were as good as I hoped. Cashier did a nice job promoting the special to take the survey!

Reviewed 24 June 2017

Though it is nice to find Krispy Kreme doughnuts in a lot of stores now, there is nothing like coming to this Krispy Kreme and having a warm and freshly made donut. They do just seem to melt in your mouth. We came with the grandkids and they really enjoyed the donuts. There is plenty of parking, plenty of seating and a drive-thru.

1  Thank Allen21096
Reviewed 23 January 2017

We had a chance to visit this KK while in the NW suburbs, and it certainly lived up to its delicious reputation. The donuts simply melt in your mouth, especially when they were hot. The only disappointment was finding out that this location does not offer free samples when the "hot, fresh" is on. But the donuts more than compensated for this. Make sure you buy at least three to get a discount. The coffee is also very good here.

Reviewed 5 November 2016 via mobile

Nice selection of donuts. We do not eat donuts often, but when we do once in a while, we love Krispy Kreme . Here they are always fresh and they just melt in you mouth.