“Typical Fast Food Pizza”
Review of Pete's-A-Pie

Pete's-A-Pie
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Pizza
Reviewed 2 September 2017

I admit, it is a cheap, fast lunch but that's about all it's got going for it. Pizza is bad and overcooked at best. Don't bother. Waitstaff is usually friendly.

Date of visit: April 2017

Reviewed 27 February 2016 via mobile

You know when you throw your back out, it's not when you're lifting something heavy. It's when you think you're grabbing something light and it turns out to be heavier than expected. These pizzas won't cause you to throw your back out, but they are like that. I went to grab it and almost dropped it! It must've weighed three or 4 pounds! Awesome pizza, they don't skimp on the ingredients!

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed 26 December 2015

Grabbed a few pizzas to go since we were having a bunch of people over to the house for the evening. There were a few in the group that think this is the best pizza and I somewhat agree. I have had a few a I think are a bit better, I have had MANY that are a lot worse. Not bad though.

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed 29 July 2015 via mobile

Stopped at Pete's A Pie while visiting family - Steve (one of the owners and huge Chicago Blackhawks fan) has a real passion for pizza - and food!
I had a delicious thin crust mushroom and onion pizza - HOT - wife and I couldn't finish it in our sitting - the door was always opening and food going out as they do catering orders - we will return for more pizza and will have to try their sandwiches - prices are great and there are daily specials - the interior was well maintained - clean -
See you again on my next trip to Chicago!

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed 28 December 2014

The pizza was good and hot when it was delivered. It was not too salty like other places in Elk Grove.
My one complaint - I wanted to order one last Sat. night and the place was closed before 19:00.

Date of visit: December 2014