See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 March 2018

There is plenty of parking and a second entrance off the lot if you are a registered guest. Every morning there is a take all you want breakfast, with everything but most. You can take cereal, Juices, waffles, bagels and sweet rolls, as well as coffee.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 February 2018

We were on the road but ran into a bad snowstorm and needed to stop for the night. We looked for and found our usual go to place, a Super8.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 January 2018

Thoroughly enjoyed my stay. Owner Huq treated me with professionalism and respect. The only thing I might suggest is a protein item for the complimentary breakfast!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 December 2017

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

Happy with my stay. It was clean. WiFi was decent. Hotel was quiet, even though walls are very thin. Breakfast was fine. Front desk was friendly and helpful. Felt safe and happy. It was my second time staying at this super 8 and I would come back.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business