Par-A-Dice Hotel
Best Western Plus Peoria(East Peoria)(Great Value!)
US$129
Super 8 by Wyndham Peoria East(East Peoria)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$68
US$156
US$147
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$175/night.

US$116
US$59
Travelocity
MillPoint Park(East Peoria)
Pitchup.com
All reviewsshort walkslot machinesnice hotelheating systemcasino staffbig screen tvcasino playroom cardsmall refrigeratorroom was cleancheck in was easynice river viewking bedburger bargehot waterice machinetwo night stay
Reviewed 1 April 2017

This was my first time staying at the Paradice and it was much better than I expected. Having been to the casino next door before, I expected the hotel to be very outdated, but it turned out to be very nice! The room was spacious and very clean. The lobby area with the small bar was also very nice. I enjoyed having the shuttle available to drive you across the street to the casino. It was very cold outside and I didn't want to wear a coat in the casino so the shuttle was a very nice touch. We also used the fitness area the next morning before checkout. It was small, but I was very appreciative that they had a fitness center available.

My only recommendation would be to perhaps update the sheets in the room. They were clean, but toward my feet the sheets were starting to wear and get fabric balls making them a bit rough.

All in all, I would certainly return and recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

We were coming home from Florida and spent several nights in less than desirable name brand motels
We encountered friendly front desk personnel. Lovely comfortable room. Due to the weather, they accommodated for two nights

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 February 2017

We like to stay here and do a little gambling. Room was very clean and spacious. Large flat screen TV, small refrigerator, coffee in the room, and a safe which comes in handy when gambling are all what the room provides. Wifi is free and works well. Has a nice shower head and hot water instantly! Amenities include shampoo, conditioner and lotion. Check in was easy and we had arrived early, and our room was ready, so we were happy about that. Personnel were all very friendly. I couldn't give them a better rating this time due to a couple things. The heating system did not work well at all. It was so hot in our room, and the temp outside was 10 degrees and we had to turn the air conditioning on. Even then, during the night, the temperatures kept rising up to 75 and we had it set for 70. Neither my husband or myself got much sleep during the night due to the uncontrolled temperature in the room. Also, it was impossible to open the closet door. One of the plastic rollers was broken. Made it hard to get to the safe. We were on the 8th floor and it was quite quiet once. Sometimes you can hear a lot of what goes on in the room next door, but not this time. We will return again.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

The rooms here are spacious and very comfortable. There's a refrigerator in the room and always fresh coffee in the morning in the lobby. The staff is very friendly and helpful. And they have a lounge open in the evening on the weekends right in the hotel . The only downer is there's no where to eat in the hotel you have to leave the hotel to eat

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 February 2017

The hotel is very nice and clean. The trade show facility was nice and the food was good. I would have gone five stars, but my room was a little noisy and I didn't get much sleep. Perhaps I would pick a different room next time. I don't gamble, but there was good traffic in and out for people that do. Worth a look.

Room Tip: Hard to say since I only had the one. Everyone has their own likes, so pick one.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business