“What a quaint place!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 22 June 2018

With a tree growing in the house, it has great breakfast menu. I'm sure lunch is the same. The only draw back, the stairs.

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

We stopped in for breakfast on our way out of town and found it to be a very relaxing spot to wake up start the day. The house is old and comfortable, almost a b&b feel, the coffee left me worried about the meal to come but I quickly changed my mind once the food came!! It was wonderfully prepared and delicious!! I wasn’t very hungry but I cleaned my plate. Overall a great experience.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

Last Sunday was my first visit. What a great place! It's not the usual eggs, bacon and toast. The selections are extremely creative and the menu is expansive. The prices,in my opinion, are very competitive. The atmosphere reminds me a quaint place that would be in upper Wisconsin. My Eggs Benedict were cooked to perfection!... Can't wait to visit again. What a rare find.

Reviewed 29 April 2018

I have been to Benedicts on numerous occasions. My personal favorite is the crab cake benedict. The staff is friendly and all the food is a must try. I just really enjoy Benedits when I have time for a relaxing breakfast. Tops on my list.

Reviewed 21 February 2018

My wife and I went here today for a late lunch and the food and the selection were out of this world. I had their seasonal special of the Shrimp and Grits, and it was to die for. My wife had the salmon wrapped eggs on potato pan cakes. If your in the area you have to try this place, their other breakfast selections are amazing also, the menu goes on for pages and pages. You can even get a mimosa or bloody Mary if you want. The service is great , like they have known you all their life. If you go on a weekend, get there early or expect a wait.