“Nice central location easy access”

Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel & Conference Center Chicago / Downers Grove
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Downers Grove
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I travel for work and have accounts on the north side in mundeluen, south is Alsip and West in st Charles, so Thai location works best and leaves me 30 minutes between them all. Always clean and friendly.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Jeff N

Reviewed 18 January 2018

Let me first start by saying, I stayed at this property while traveling for work for approximately 12 weeks, intermittently. I would leave to go home the weekends and return every Monday for the week. I also should mention I have full control over booking my hotel but after my first week here, it was a no brainer I would spend the remainder of my time in the area here. I managed to have two collages join me after I continuously raved about my stay.

The front desk staff were warm, friendly, courteous, and very helpful! Deja, Sharon, Yvonne and Gabrielle are all wonderful! I really enjoyed the executive lounge but not only because of the wine and beer...but because of Marciela, she is AMAZING! The gym is much nicer than your typical hotel gym. It is connected to the hotel by a crosswalk bridge. Breakfast has many options; oatmeal bar, fruit, yogurt, scrambled eggs. Carolina and Javier are always so pleasant and friendly every morning at breakfast.

I really enjoyed my stay here.

Room Tip: Floor 7-Executive lounge is the best as it includes additional toiletries and a robe.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Ashleigh B
Reviewed 12 January 2018

Under renovation when I visited. Hence lobby area looked all in mess. Staff should exhibit more enthusiasm. While room was a good one and morning breakfast was good. I am sure post renovation the hotel will get back the required zeal.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 January 2018

Very nice hotel with plenty of space. The room offered plenty of space and was very clean. Very relaxing environment for a relaxing night of sleep. We did not use other amenities, but everything looked clean. Great location.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank smokejumper567
Reviewed 9 January 2018

I love Hilton properties....usually. I would have appreciated notice of construction prior to booking this room. We had also very much looked forward to swimming and the hot tub. Hot tub was out of service and we were so bummed. The heating and cooling system seemed to be not working properly in our unit.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Kristin R
Fadi O, Manager at Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel & Conference Center Chicago / Downers Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. As a Hilton Honors member, you are our most valued guest. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we are very sorry we did not exceed your expectations. Unfortunately, the Hot Tub part was in back order due to being so close to the holidays. Nevertheless, your comments will help us as we continually work to improve our guest experience. At DoubleTree by Hilton, we promise to do whatever it takes to ensure you are satisfied and hope you will consider staying with us in the future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Downers Grove
0.7 km away
Comfort Inn Downers Grove
Comfort Inn Downers Grove
#3 of 7 in Downers Grove

Been to Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel & Conference Center Chicago / Downers Grove? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel & Conference Center Chicago / Downers Grove

Address: 2111 Butterfield Rd, Downers Grove, IL 60515-1043
Region: United States > Illinois > DuPage County > Downers Grove
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Downers Grove
Price Range: €87 - €159 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel & Conference Center Chicago / Downers Grove 3.5*
The Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel & Conference Center Chicago-Downers Grove is situated in Chicago's western suburbs next to Lombard and Oakbrook, Illinois. Centrally located between Chicago O'Hare International Airport (ORD) and Chicago Midway (MDW) the Doubletree Suites Downers Grove is the perfect choice for business meetings. Offering an International Association of Conference Center (IACC) approved meeting facility, our comfortable surroundings and exceptional catering team provide the ultimate environment for any business or social occasion. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel & Conference Center Chicago / Downers Grove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Doubletree Guest Suites And Conference Center Chicago / Downers Grove