US$93
US$86
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$108/night.

US$84
Red Roof Inn Chicago-Downers Grove(Downers Grove)(Great Value!)
US$75
Comfort Inn Downers Grove(Downers Grove)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$135
US$131
  • Pool
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$177/night.

US$166
US$159
Hilton.com
US$74
  • Breakfast included
US$139
EmbassySuites.com
US$74
All reviewscookiesdouble treeexecutive floorhockey tournamentgreat place to staythe hotel staffliving roombreakfast buffetconference centereasy accessbusiness meetingenjoyed my staywould definitely stay here againvery nice hotelshuttle servicelobby areaconvenient location
Reviewed 18 January 2018

Let me first start by saying, I stayed at this property while traveling for work for approximately 12 weeks, intermittently. I would leave to go home the weekends and return every Monday for the week. I also should mention I have full control over booking my hotel but after my first week here, it was a no brainer I would spend the remainder of my time in the area here. I managed to have two collages join me after I continuously raved about my stay.

The front desk staff were warm, friendly, courteous, and very helpful! Deja, Sharon, Yvonne and Gabrielle are all wonderful! I really enjoyed the executive lounge but not only because of the wine and beer...but because of Marciela, she is AMAZING! The gym is much nicer than your typical hotel gym. It is connected to the hotel by a crosswalk bridge. Breakfast has many options; oatmeal bar, fruit, yogurt, scrambled eggs. Carolina and Javier are always so pleasant and friendly every morning at breakfast.

I really enjoyed my stay here.

Room Tip: Floor 7-Executive lounge is the best as it includes additional toiletries and a robe.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Ashleigh B
Fadi O, General Manager at Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel & Conference Center Chicago / Downers Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2018

Our daily obligations is to satisfy our guests, with your kind words, it speaks volumes to our staff. Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave such a wonderful review and we look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 12 January 2018

Under renovation when I visited. Hence lobby area looked all in mess. Staff should exhibit more enthusiasm. While room was a good one and morning breakfast was good. I am sure post renovation the hotel will get back the required zeal.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

We are pleased that you had a good stay and appreciate your understanding. Look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Reviewed 10 January 2018

Very nice hotel with plenty of space. The room offered plenty of space and was very clean. Very relaxing environment for a relaxing night of sleep. We did not use other amenities, but everything looked clean. Great location.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank smokejumper567

Reviewed 9 January 2018

I love Hilton properties....usually. I would have appreciated notice of construction prior to booking this room. We had also very much looked forward to swimming and the hot tub. Hot tub was out of service and we were so bummed. The heating and cooling system seemed to be not working properly in our unit.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Kristin R
Fadi O, Manager at Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel & Conference Center Chicago / Downers Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. As a Hilton Honors member, you are our most valued guest. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we are very sorry we did not exceed your expectations. Unfortunately, the Hot Tub part was in back order due to being so close to the holidays. Nevertheless, your comments will help us as we continually work to improve our guest experience. At DoubleTree by Hilton, we promise to do whatever it takes to ensure you are satisfied and hope you will consider staying with us in the future.

Reviewed 8 January 2018

Very convenient location to a mall and plaza in case you forgot anything! friendly professional staff and well equipped gym! Connecting rooms available. Rooms are spacious, a beautiful cookies are really yummy!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Shahrazad Q

Thank you for your kind comments, I am pleased to know that your stay with us was a good fit for you and look forward to seeing you again in the future!