“Great popcorn”

Add it.
Wells Street Popcorn
Ranked #61 of 173 Restaurants in Downers Grove
Reviewed 4 August 2016

Great gourmet type popcorn in a friendly shop. Nut free too for those with allergies! All flavors are delicious but cheddar is excellent.

Reviewed 14 January 2015

I like the choice of containers you can choose and the popcorn is great but more expensive than other places except Garrett's. The taste isn't better so why should it be more expensive. BTW, I love Chicago style and search for it anywhere I go.

Reviewed 31 December 2014

Staff was friendly and answered a number of questions (my first visit). Wish I'd bought more, as it was delicious. Ended up only getting a taste, as the popcorn was for holiday gift bags. All the feedback from the recipients was positive; especially my husband who finished off the one extra bag.