“Friendly”

Mrs T's Chicago Style Pizza
Ranked #74 of 184 Restaurants in Downers Grove
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 4 February 2011

Cozy, friendly place where you can get a pizza or sandwich that taste good and reasonable price. The service is great when you need something. Owner comes out and makes sure you are enjoying your food. It is a place you can go weekly and get to know other customers and watch sports on the tv's.

Reviewed 1 February 2010

I travelled up to Downer's Grove on business a couple of years ago and my co-workers reccomended I swing by Mrs T's for some Chicago style pizza. It did not disappoint. It's a hole in the wall type place but the food more than makes up for the small restaurant front. I'm from Texas but I've travelled all over the United States for business, so I've tried pizza on the West Coast, East Coast, etc... This was some of the most flavorful pizza I've ever tasted. Chicago style pizza truly lives up to it's reputation. This is perfect for Lunch or Dinner or Take Out.

1  Thank Cameron K