“Mouth watering pizza....!!!!!”

Mrs T's Chicago Style Pizza
Ranked #69 of 181 Restaurants in Downers Grove
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 29 June 2015 via mobile

It was a Monday evening and we decided to have a Chicago style pizza. After going through few options we finally decided to visit this place. A small restaurant next to Jewel Osco,didn't meet my expectation at first glance.But when we went inside,there was beautiful interior. The place looked neat and tidy.
The guy came to us for the order and was very helping and friendly. We ordered Cheese chicken stuffed pizza and beer. It took around 25 mins to get our order and trust me it was worth waiting for it. The pizza was hot,cheesy and tempting. Every bite of pizza was delicious and I would recommend it to the everyone.

2  Thank kavi91189

Reviewed 4 November 2012 via mobile

I have been going to Mrs T pizza for around 5 years. They always make you feel welcomed and the regulars are always nice.

The pizza is very consistent and the thin crust pizza is fantastic. I would always do pick up. Stop in have a drink and wait to pick it up hot. The best around.

Reviewed 4 February 2011

Cozy, friendly place where you can get a pizza or sandwich that taste good and reasonable price. The service is great when you need something. Owner comes out and makes sure you are enjoying your food. It is a place you can go weekly and get to know other customers and watch sports on the tv's.

Reviewed 1 February 2010

I travelled up to Downer's Grove on business a couple of years ago and my co-workers reccomended I swing by Mrs T's for some Chicago style pizza. It did not disappoint. It's a hole in the wall type place but the food more than makes up for the small restaurant front. I'm from Texas but I've travelled all over the United States for business, so I've tried pizza on the West Coast, East Coast, etc... This was some of the most flavorful pizza I've ever tasted. Chicago style pizza truly lives up to it's reputation. This is perfect for Lunch or Dinner or Take Out.

1  Thank Cameron K