“An Italian restaurant dedicated to making you feel a part of the family.”
Review of Giordano's

Giordano's
Ranked #14 of 179 Restaurants in Downers Grove
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 30 June 2016

Expect to see your neighbors (if you are from Downers Grove) and if, you are a visitor, you will have just become one of the family.

This is a busy, authentic Italian restaurant that goes out of its way to make you feel welcome and serve a touch of Italy on every plate. Of course, the pizza is popular and delicious but their entrée offerings will transport you to Parma, or Rome -- the aromas wafting from the kitchen alone will activate your taste buds. Bring the kids, they will thank you for it!

You will not leave this restaurant without being totally satisfied with the food and the service.

1  Thank EmmettK318

Reviewed 15 June 2016

When I am in Chicago I always try a different pizza so this time it was Giordanos. I like the stuffed pizza, lots of cheese, yum and sauce on top. We got the Chicago version with pepperoni, mushrooms,onions and peppers. Wonderful.

Reviewed 1 June 2016 via mobile

First, if you want deep dish, call ahead or plan to wait.

But it's worth it. Giordano's is a great Chicago pizza, thin crust or deep dish.

Reviewed 31 May 2016

My family spent a Saturday travelling from Michigan to the IKEA store in Bollingbrook so my daughter and her husband could look for furniture for their new home. After leaving we came here for lunch because my son-in-law wanted some true Chicago deep dish. It was quiet when we arrived so we were seated right away. Our server was friendly and a lot of fun to interact with. He took our drink order and when we ordered our food he suggested an appetizer because it would be 45 minutes before the pizzas would be done. We got 2 of the appetizer samplers which included fried ravioli, fried cheese, fried mushrooms and garlic bread with cheese. These could be a meal in themselves as they were delicious. Our pizzas came out in just under 45 minutes and they were great. We heard they are opening a place back in Michigan and can't wait til it opens.

Reviewed 30 April 2016 via mobile

I've always heard about the legendary Chicago deep dish pizza, but I'd never had a chance to partake. I was with a group of 5, and we ordered the mozzarella cheese and garlic bread for appetizers which were delicious. We also ordered the large pizza with pepperoni and sausage. It was difficult for me to eat one entire piece. We actually had 3 pieces left over to take back to the hotel. Something good to know ahead of time is that it takes approximately 45 minutes to prepare the deep dish pizza. The wait staff was courteous and expedient.