“Great selection with a nice ambience !”
Review of Honey Jam Cafe

Honey Jam Cafe
Ranked #6 of 181 Restaurants in Downers Grove
Price range: US$7 - US$12
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Come on in! We're glad to see you! Honey Jam is a place where you can gather for any reason and know you will be greeted by a smile, ready to serve you a fresh, delightful meal. We hope our unique and warm surroundings make you feel at home, as if you are visiting a favorite neighbor. Whether you would like to visit us for a meal, contact us for catering, use our free private rooms, let us know what we can do for you.
Reviewed 22 February 2018

This cafe was recommended by my colleagues and I always wanted to visit. I ordered the avocado toast with freely brewed coffee. My avocado toast was tasty and looked amazing. I love the ambience of this cafe and it just made me feel very comfortable enjoying my breakfast. The waiter was attentive refilling my coffee. I would recommend this cafe and surely will come back !!

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

Went here with a group of friends for a sturdy nice breakfast. What we got was nothing less than a great breakfast. Good taste and good portions. Good service and a cozy place.

Reviewed 5 January 2018

First time visit on a recommendation and Wow to the Oh Yeah! to the wide range of choices! I love Eggs Benedict and to my surprise they offered 5 variable choices. I went for traditional and requested sautéed spinach! My niece ordered an Omelet and 150% sure its the biggest I have ever seen on one plate. Also, 1 order of Chocolate Chip Pancakes looked like a foot high...lol The joint is busy but we didn't have a wait and the food was Off the Chains! A Shout Out to Rachel the bestest Server of the New Year. Thanks for the Love

Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

Went here for breakfast because the hotel we stayed at had a crappy one. Was very good. We both had the pancakes and they were light and fluffy. Would go again!!

Reviewed 17 December 2017

I am primarily writing this review as a heads up to tipping at this location. If you tend to add your tip at the register as we generally do, the choices on the charge device to pay were 0%, 20% or higher. There were no choices for 15 or 18%. Thatwas not the case on prior visits. Our service did not warrant 20%, but at that point, we felt boxed in. So, if you don't want to tip 20%, then be sure to have cash on you to leave a tip at the table. Food was fine except for my husband's pancakes which he said were overcooked.