“Efficient Service, Mostly”

Ranked #29 of 173 Restaurants in Downers Grove
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 30 April 2017

We stopped in on a Sunday afternoon for breakfast. We were seated quickly. Our server came over right away for drink orders. When I ordered my veggie skillet without mushrooms, she was so quick to ask me how I wanted my eggs, she seemed to have not heard no mushrooms. When I discovered the mushrooms in my food, it was quickly redone. Not being a fan of hashbrowns, I was glad to see that there was a skillet potato option, although you have to request those, even for the skillets. Overall, an enjoyable meal.

Reviewed 19 February 2017

Nice friendly atmosphere and service along with an extensive menu with daily specials creates a fine dining experience at a good price.

Reviewed 4 January 2017

The regulars are well aware of their good food, and daily specials. Nice place, friendly staff. two of my favorite meals are the Yankee pot roast. The most tender, flavorful pot roast I have ever eaten. and the RIBS....You can suck the meat off the bones! the BBQ sauce is one of the best, even among other rib joints. Reasonable prices.

Reviewed 3 December 2016

Best Pizza in USA!! This location is carry-out only. Printed menu available to take. Do not order too large a pizza. The slices big

Reviewed 12 November 2016

I both, eat in and take food to go. The food is always delicious and spot on! I can always count on a good bowl of soup paired with a yummy sandwich. And their French fries are my favorite. I am not a "fried food" person but when I tried their French fries, I fell in love with them.
Whether it's breakfast, lunch or dinner.... you can always count on DD to serve you a delicious and comforting meal!!