1,478 results
All reviews rivers casino o'hare airport shuttle service great hotel free shuttle business center blue line restaurant staff park and fly excellent stay would definitely stay here again hot tub front desk staff fitness center business trip hgi chicago
Reviewed 4 October 2015

Part of our large family group of 15 were staying here and we opted to have dinner together at the lobby restaurant. Good variety and everyone was able to get what they wanted. Food was good and pricing was too. We did not stay there though.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
Isabel V, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chicago O'Hare Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2015

Thank you for the kind review on our dining facility. I will forward your wonderful comments to the restaurant staff. We appreciate the business and hope that you will return in the future!

Reviewed 2 October 2015

My friend and I came in for my 50th High School reunion. We were treated very well at Hilton/ We were shuttled to bus/restaurants/airport, and to the Café La Cave. The staff would print out our bus and train schedule which was very helpful on our trips to downtown Chicago.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

I am very happy to hear you enjoyed your time with us as well as your reunion.

I am glad that our staff was very helpful during your weekend with us. We hope to have you as a return guest in the future.

Thank you for staying with us!

Isabel V.

Reviewed 2 October 2015

Great staff, beautiful environment, wonderful food, excellent amenities. I used the food service, gym and spa daily. Never left wanting for anything. Superbly attended to even with all those other people who had their personal desires as their priority. Wonderful place to stay, for a day or long term.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple

Alton S,

Thank you very much for taking the time to tell us about your experience at our property. I am very glad to see that you enjoyed your stay and the amenities we offer.

I am glad that you were able to enjoy your reunion. We look forward to any future stays you may have with us.

Warmest Regards,

Isabel V.

Reviewed 30 September 2015

For the second time, when I reserved a mobility accessible room, the room I was given at this property showed little in the way of accessibility. Due to neuromuscular issues with my legs, I need grab bars and a seat in the tub/shower. I also appreciate a higher toilet seat. The room I was given each time had one grab bar at the head of the tub at the outside edge. There was no bar on the back wall of the tub enclosure or near the toilet, which was a normal low stool. Each time I was visiting family in Chicago on the day of arrival. I arrived at the hotel with my wife late in the evening and quite tired. Since we were driving home the next day, I decided to forego a shower, rather than to raise the issue with management. (I had hoped that the first occurence was a simple mistake, but it was repeated. In addition, the reservation was for the AARP rate. On hilton.com, the details for that rate indicated that it included a 2:00 checkout. When the reservation was confirmed, I was told that checkout time was noon. When I telephoned the hotel before my arrival, I was told that there was no mistake, although they would accommodate a late checkout upon request subject to availability. It seems there is some disconnect between the reservation system at hilton.com and the management of this property.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
LukeCannon, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chicago O'Hare Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2015

Thank you for your candid feedback. I will investigate the information regarding the checkout time to ensure that what is being advertised on the website is correct. In regards to the mobility accessible room, could you please e-mail me at cannon@raymondteam.com to provide me the specifics of what you need for a room. I realize you mentioned a couple here in this review, but want to ensure I understand your complete needs.

Reviewed 29 September 2015

This HGI had all my favorite things . . . Seagram's ginger ale, Campari and a nice whirlpool. I stayed there 2 nights and it was close to Rosemont outlet shopping. Even though I was here on business, I would recommend this hotel for a family - pleasure - it was a fantastic stay.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for posting a review about our hotel. I'm glad we had the Seagram's ginger ale in stock for you. We look forward to your next stay.