“Very good place for breakfast or early lunch!”
Review of Katie's Kitchen

Katie's Kitchen
Ranked #14 of 194 Restaurants in Des Plaines
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 27 June 2018

I have been there about five or seven times and always it was a good experience. I have been satisfied with the quality and taste of food, service and price. I like their vegetarian omelet a lot. Last time I had "The Mount Skillet" with crispy bacon, portabella mushrooms, diced onions and cheddar cheese. It was very tasty. Mmmm... :-) The service is always kind and very attentive to your needs. If you are looking for a good place to have breakfast, brunch, or early lunch please consider this place.

1  Thank Raficus

Reviewed 31 May 2018

Great little family type restaurant, Full breakfast/dinner menu. Open for breakfast and lunch only. All breakfasts are really good!

1  Thank JakesMom2016
Reviewed 24 April 2018

It seemed like we have come to Katie's Kitchen more often, but I guess that we haven't. Katie's Kitchen is located in a medium-sized strip mall with plenty of parking. We were seated immediately and our server, Mary Ellen, was there quickly and we placed the grandkids' order first. For them, they love the kids' sprinkle pancakes that are in the shape of what can be the first letter of their name. It is a large pancake, so there is more than enough to take home. We also ordered a bowl of oatmeal with brown sugar, apples, bananas and pecans. That was tasty and a pretty good-sized portion, as well. Finally, we just had a bagel with cream cheese and a side of very crispy bacon. Overall, everything tasted good and you can't beat the service with Mary Ellen.

1  Thank Allen21096
Reviewed 18 March 2018

We came to Katie's Kitchen for breakfast. Our server, Mary Ellen, was very nice and very efficient. We ordered a kids "S" pancake, a chocolate chip pancake and a crab Benedict. My granddaughter loved the "S" pancake for her initial for Sofia. The crab Benedict was excellent. The prices were reasonable. There is a lot of parking in the lot.

Reviewed 4 January 2018

I have finally reached to age of "senior citizen" and was pleasantly surprised an area for seniors on the breakfast menu. 3 choices and a serving size that I could actually finish! As always, excellent food and great service.

1  Thank Stmp1120