All reviewsfront deskroom was cleansuperior kingmanagement caresbusiness purposesworked greatnon smokinganother guestextra towelscheck in was easyconvenient locationmirianmotelhighwaynorthbrookchicagodryer
Reviewed 29 November 2016 via mobile

To note that the hotel has elevator which is not often the case on most hotels built on 2 levels with access from outside staircases. Something about the heater was wrong, it was freezing outside and although the thermostat was set to 55F our room was way too hot. I reported it to the management when we checked out so they can pass it to their maintenance. There is complementary coffee at the reception round the clock.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
RRI188, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Chicago - Northbrook / Deerfield, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2016

Dear Maravalj;

Thank you so much for the time given to write a review about your experience at our Red Roof Inn Northbrook/Deerfield, all observations and comments are welcome. I am very sorry that we did not meet all of your expectations and thank you for reporting the issue with the heater, you can rest assure that it was reported and looked in to it.

Feel free to contact me directly; as I would love to have an opportunity to better serve you in the future, looking for to hearing from you.

Reviewed 22 November 2016 via mobile

This is one of the nicer Red Roof Inns around. Property is well maintained management and employees are super nice and helpful. Hotels location is in a upscale nice area no worries here. Also plenty of nice restaurants within short driving distance.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
RRI188, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Chicago - Northbrook / Deerfield, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2016

Dear Martin S;

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding your recent stay. Our commitment to maintain our products hasn't failed, and the recognition from valued customers like you makes it all worth it. I have more happy news to share with you; very soon, we will be adding more perks to your stay and I can't wait for your to enjoy it again.

See you in your next visit!

Reviewed 11 November 2016

We needed a last minute place to stay for 3 days in this suburban area. We had stayed at this Red Roof many, many years before so we knew the location was good, but we had not been at all impressed with the motel.

This trip the rate was very reasonable, so we thought we would check out some reviews. They were very positive so we thought we would give it a try. This motel must have been remodeled since our last visit many years ago. . Great location, spacious double room, efficient layout, excellent lighting and air conditioner does not cycle on and off. Friendly and helpful staff. I can't give this five stars because it is not a luxury property, but we now know where we will stay when visiting friends and family in the area.

Room Tip: Ask for quieter side of motel and larger room.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
RRI188, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Chicago - Northbrook / Deerfield, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2016

Dear Nummy6

We had been very fortunate that many loyal guests like you have taking the time to write and share their experiences as staying at our Red Roof Inn Northbrook/Deerfield. Up-keeping our product is part of our daily mission and we do understand that the right price will bring you and many other great guests to our hotel and our brand. I will make sure that I share all the great details mention in your review with ever one in our team, as I am very sure each one will appreciate it very much.

Until next time!

Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

Samantha was very professional, provided a great service, and made our stay really great. Btw, it was her 1st week. Keep up the good work Samantha.

The room was fairly clean, comfortable, and spacious.

Stayed: November 2016
RRI188, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Chicago - Northbrook / Deerfield, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2016

Dear Hajar A.

We are so grateful that you took the time to tell us about your recent experience at our Red Roof Inn Northbrook/Deerfield, it really touched our hearts especially Samantha's. As you mentioned, she is our newest receptionist and the encouragement receive from you, makes us feel real proud assuring our decision as of why we selected her among other candidates to be part of our great team. I also appreciate the comments about the overall cleanliness and comfort of our guest rooms, I will make sure every one in our team is aware as well.

See you next time!

Mirian Leon - General Manager
Red Roof Inn Northbrook/Deerfield, IL

Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

I travel for business & I usually stay at the full service Marriott as I am a platinum premier member for life, I travel around the world and I must say I do miss Roberto, the Red Roof lost a gem!! Me & my colleagues loved his professionalism and character & was surprised he worked for a budget motel, definitely an asset and will be missed!! I called to book a room for the rest of the year with my associates from Walgreens & found out he no longer works there anymore, sad!! He was the only reason I was going to return to this property, but guess back to the Marriott. We miss u Roberto!!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
RRI188, Operations Manager at Red Roof Inn Chicago - Northbrook / Deerfield, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2016

Dear: Loves2Travel30585

After reading your 5-star review, I wanted to first of all thank you for that rating. Secondly, I wanted to thank you for selecting us over our high end competitors. I am very sorry to read that you are considering leaving us. I would love for you to personally contact me. Perhaps there is something else that I can do to convince you to continue to stay with us.

We agree that Roberto was a wonderful employee and we miss him as well. We do have many other fantastic team members who are also passionate about customer service and who would love the honor of having you as our guest in the future.

Jason Zetterquist