“Good food and good service ”
Review of Demetris

Demetris
Reserve with OpenTable
Demetris is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 75 Restaurants in Deerfield
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

As people have said the food is good and service is good. Also the lamb chops are amazing. I had the combo plate and it was a significant portion as in Greek fashion! I will certainly come back again and I have a Greek fan from Athens that comes here when he is in town.

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

Thoroughly enjoyed dining at Demetris. Food was outstanding, great service and nice ambiance. Definitely recommend.

Reviewed 21 April 2018

I recently went to Demetris for the first time in over a year> I have to say tha everything continues to be excellent. I will sdefiantely return.

Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

Amazing. After a long time, I am giving a 5 rating for the food quality and the very good service. I really enjoyed the food and so did my colleagues. There was a very short waiting time before the delicious, beautifully presented food arrived. Thoroughly enjoyed the food and the service. Would love to go there again.

Reviewed 7 January 2018

We first ate at Demetris in September, 2017. We were a party of eight. I love lamb chops, so I took a chance. They were thick cut and the menu specified two chops. I told the waiter that I hadn't eaten lunch and whether it would be enough. I asked if it were possible to get three for an up-charge. The manager said yes. $13.00 more. Well...I ate every bit. The perfect amount for me. Others ordered steaks and fish. No complaints. We have been back twice since then. Once with another couple, and once just my wife and I. We always asked for the same waiter. In both instances, I ordered three lamb chops.
There seems to be a good attitude all around. Nice place with more than enough free parking right outside.