“Sound of the River was great!”
The front of the vacation rental. View of the river from the deck
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
The front of the vacation rental.
View of the river from the deck
Cozy living room
Dining area
Dining area
The kitchen with 4 bar stools
Front room pool table/ table tennis topper
Front room wood fireplace insert
Bathroom with shower on the upper floor
Outdoor gas fire pit overlooking the river
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 3 reviews

Reviews from our community

JWFamilym...
“Sound of the River was great!”
Reviewed 9 July 2019 for a stay in July 2019
person found this review helpful

This charming B&B had everything..... We had plenty of room and close to the lake. I loved sitting on the back deck seeing the wildlife and watching and listing to the river! We entertain one night for my co-workers and had plenty of parking, pool table and outside grill. Everyone had fun!!!! I can’t wait for fall so I can come back!!!!!

Date of stay: July 2019
beautyque...
Sebastopol, California
“Perfect Stay in Lake Almanor for both action and downtime”
Reviewed 7 July 2019 for a stay in June 2019
people found this review helpful

The place is right by the Hamilton Branch-the sound of the gushing river is very therapeutic and soothing amidst fantastic greenery in the deck. Our stay was on a full moon and the place was postcard pretty. The view deck has a barbeque grill where me and the kids enjoyed grilling as well as chilling. Propane heated tables in the has a a propane heater making it great for all seasons.
It has everything you will need to make it like your own home. Well stocked kitchen with condiments - an espresso machine.And water from the tap tastes great as it flows from the mountains.
The house can sleep 10 people comfortably. Has 2 masters bedroom!! Upstairs bathroom has a vanity dresser. The owners did a great job upgrading this property .. my kids played pool table and table tennis. I did yoga- yes there are yoga mats and the smart tv has it all.
What’s amazing is that there is a cat in the property but not a strand of cat hair in the towels. Me and my son are allergic to cats but it did not happen. Either they did a great job cleaning or it was the stress free atmosphere.
Great home but what really made the stay perfect is the interaction with the host. Debbie and Dave are such fun loving couple and we were fortunate to be invited in their speedboat for wakeboarding and tubing as well as kayaking.
I highly recommend this place especially for long term stays. Don’t look elsewhere!! This is the place. I am staying again. This August 2019.

Date of stay: June 2019
Management Response
8 Jul 2019
Thank you Isabel for your generous review. We had a lot of fun with you & your children! The whole weekend was great! You guys are such fun loving people. Looking forward to your next stay!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.