“FRESH NEW STEAKHOUSE”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #1 of 50 Restaurants in Countryside
Reviewed 23 May 2017

Texas Roadhouse must be good. They ran a couple of other steakhouses out of the area. I found that the food is good. Closest thing to a good Blooming Onion usually offered by other places. The steaks are fresh and tender. The circus is good. They made me ride a wooden horse for my birthday.

Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

After a long day we say=topped here instead of cooking. The place was jammed considering it was a Sunday night at 5. A little wait but not bad.

We were seated at a table without a working light. We asked to be moved and were. As we began to wait for more than a little bit the girl who sat us and wasn't our server took our entire order. Very surprising, helpful and just awesome.

The food was good. Fresh tasty salad, good steak and cold beer. This place continues to hit the mark. It's not fancy but good food will always get us to come back.

Reviewed 16 March 2017

My review is limited because I only ever order RIBS here...

First of all, the negative part is that I never eat the whole meal after filling up on the sweet rolls that are always warm and fresh and fluffy on the table.

I had steak once, it was above average and important to me... cooked the way that I asked.

Aside from that, it is one of my favorite Ribs meals in America.

Reviewed 8 March 2017 via mobile

Yea it's a chain but I can assure you, this is one of the nicest and cleanest Texas Roadhouse restaurants one could go to. If you're in the area stop by. Food is awesome and so is the service. If it's a bday they make you "ride the bull". It's pretty funny

Reviewed 3 February 2017

The best part were the rolls. The rest of the food was average. Nothing special and I won't go back.