“Good food, free peanuts”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #2 of 53 Restaurants in Countryside
Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

After a long day we say=topped here instead of cooking. The place was jammed considering it was a Sunday night at 5. A little wait but not bad.

We were seated at a table without a working light. We asked to be moved and were. As we began to wait for more than a little bit the girl who sat us and wasn't our server took our entire order. Very surprising, helpful and just awesome.

The food was good. Fresh tasty salad, good steak and cold beer. This place continues to hit the mark. It's not fancy but good food will always get us to come back.

Date of visit: May 2017

Reviewed 16 March 2017

My review is limited because I only ever order RIBS here...

First of all, the negative part is that I never eat the whole meal after filling up on the sweet rolls that are always warm and fresh and fluffy on the table.

I had steak once, it was above average and important to me... cooked the way that I asked.

Aside from that, it is one of my favorite Ribs meals in America.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 8 March 2017 via mobile

Yea it's a chain but I can assure you, this is one of the nicest and cleanest Texas Roadhouse restaurants one could go to. If you're in the area stop by. Food is awesome and so is the service. If it's a bday they make you "ride the bull". It's pretty funny

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 3 February 2017

The best part were the rolls. The rest of the food was average. Nothing special and I won't go back.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed 1 February 2017 via mobile

Family got together for our Aunt's birthday This was an improptu evening out instead of ordering in. We all likeThe Texas Roadhouse a lot.

Tonight, I am hard pressed at giving them higher than three. Food was great, very tasty, and has a nice atmosphere. Tonight however; the music and TV's were EXTREMELY loud. So loud you honestly could not hear the person sitting next to you, let alone what the waitress was saying.

Evening started out bad from the start. I ordered my usual, frozen Margherita with no salt. About 15 minutes later it arrived with salt. I promptly returned it stating no salt. My drink came back. Apparently the bartender didn't approve of his drinks being returned. My drink cane back. Looks like all they did was wipe the salt off the rim. Not a good job at doing that. The salt fell into my drink. Needless to say I did not finish my drink. In the past when I have been here the Margherita drinks were awesome.

Back to the dinner, everyone enjoyed their portions. I had the sirloin with shrimp. Very tasty and just the right portion.

If they could get the drink orders correct and if not, at least pour a new drink to satisfy the customers and turn down the music a few notches along with the TV's so they don't compete with each other, I would highly recommend this eatery. So instead I say, if you would like to talk to your date, family or the host staff, don't come here.

A disappointing time.