“Meat. Galore”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Good food moderately priced. Great place for all you low carbohydrate fans! However sometimes you get a good waiter or waitress and other times not. I guess good help is hard to find these days!

Reviewed 9 July 2018

I, particularly, love the chicken barbeque nachos! I order them every time I visit. Also, I just hosted my granddaughter's birthday party, for which, she requested pulled pork and bbq chicken wings from Bandana's. All were happy and I bought enough for me to have pulled pork for dinner a couple extra evenings! All was delicious!

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Excellent food, good price, accommodation for larger group, this evening we had a group of 10 on a Friday, no reservations, had a 5 min. wait, no problem, good waitress, friendly staff

Reviewed 7 July 2018

We ate here in July of 2017. The food was good, but nothing special. This is very similar to Famous Dave's BBQ restaurant.

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch. First time here. The actual building looks like it might have been a different restaurant before and converted over to Bandana’s restaurant.

Service was friendly and fast. I ordered the Turkey and it was excellent. I really like the different sauces they had on the tables. The meal came with two sides and and two slices of bread. I had the potatoes salad and green beans. Both were excellent.

Prices fair. Gladly go back