“A secret jewel!”

Asia Garden
Ranked #34 of 84 Restaurants in Collinsville
Cuisines: Sushi, Chinese, Japanese, Thai
Reviewed 11 April 2017

Wasn't quite sure when my wife wanted to try this place out. I guess don't judge a book by its cover would apply here. The inside was nice, very clean, and well decorated. Service was very helpful. I'm not usually a fan of sushi (my wife is), but I will say it was very good (the wife too was pleased). A very wide variety on the menu, everything we ate was fresh and very good. Our youngest children were also very content and enjoyed their meals as well. I would highly recommend this place!

Reviewed 2 July 2016

Collinsville, Illinois is a suburban community about 15 minutes east of Saint Louis city. It sits near the intersection of several major Interstate highways (I-64 / I-55 / I-70). Like many places with easy access off and on major thoroughfares, this town has a lot of choices when it comes to fast food...

However, fast food is not our favorite, and we prefer ambiance and thoughtfully prepared meals. Asia Garden meets all our expectations, and more! The décor is stylish and modern. Instead of noisy, distracting music, there's upbeat jazz playing -which definitely lends itself to easy conversations and better digestion (lol).

Asia Garden has an extensive menu, offering Japanese, Chinese, and Thai cuisines. The restaurant has designed some excellent lunch specials --> including sushi!! The fish is fresh, the presentations are lovely, and the service is great.

If you're new to sushi, there are plenty of cooked options. If you're not new to sushi and haven't been here yet, it's time!

We love all the nigiri; the Sweet 16 roll is amazing, and you'll be pleased with whatever else suits your palate.

Plenty of appetizers to choose from too!

The Chinese meals have good-sized portions, and you'll be pleasantly surprised with the Thai options. It's nice to have such a variety of choices in one place. Collinsville has been able to sustain a few fast-food Chinese places. But this is the first authentic sushi restaurant in the 62234 zip-code.

Don't be fooled by the location. This gem is tucked into the strangest parking lot in a half-vacant strip mall (there's a Dollar General next door). If you're too worn out from traveling, call in a Delivery Order. These folks are not only talented, they're friendly.

Asia Garden has great ambiance, great service, GREAT FOOD!! We highly recommend Asia Garden.

1  Thank lauramaymuse
Reviewed 6 August 2015

I'm normally not a Sushi person, but I did try some here and it was pretty good. Large selection so I got the cooked version. They have a large selection.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

When my niece recommended this restaurant, I was skeptical because of its location. Don't be fooled by the area or exterior appearance! The ambience inside can make you forget the rest of the world...The people are courteous and friendly...And the food is to die for! I am particularly fond of the spicy tuna and spicy shrimp. Unlike other places, the spices are flavorful without being too hot. in a word...YUMMMMM

1  Thank Sarah B
Reviewed 27 March 2014

I have eaten here several times now and I must say it has been great each time. We normally get the sushi, which is fresh and flavorful, but we have tried a few other dishes. This restaurant is mostly Japanese, some Thai, and a little Chinese. It does look very nice inside as the "very fancey" review states but the prices are very reasonable for the quality of the fresh food. Not sure about sushi just yet? Give the Philadelphia Roll a try and work your way up. Ready for some delicious food, they have eel and they top it with caviar, good stuff.

1  Thank Brant K