“Best steak and service in a long time”

Porter's Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Porter's Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 80 Restaurants in Collinsville
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: I-55
Transit: Public transportation is nearby. Please ask for details.
Description: Come savor our World Famous Pepper Loin. We marinate whole beef tenderloin in olive oil and fresh herbs and spices for 48 hours. It is then rolled in cracked pepper, kosher salt, and our house blend of spices, sliced into medallions and grilled to perfection. Served with our House Mustard Sauce, it melts in your mouth! Porter's features hand cut steaks and chops, and fresh seafood flown in daily. Our award winning wine list features over 200 bottles from every corner of the wine growing world. Jeff, our wine steward, would be happy to help you make a selection that will pair perfectly with your meal. Located in the newly-renovated Collinsville Doubletree Hotel, Porter's features Private Dining Rooms to accommodate parties from 3 to 300. A full suite of A/V equipment is available, as well as guest rooms for your overnight travelers. Please email Ben Joseph at bjoseph@collinsvilledoubletree.com to reserve a Private Dining Room. Cheers! Ben Joseph General Manager
Reviewed 1 August 2017

Colocated with Hilton Double Tree Hotel. The Service was exceptional and knowledgeable. Food was well prepared and presented. They knew how to grill a steak Pittsburgh style. Decent wine list, although a little heavy on California and missing Spain. Pricey, but warranted based on my experience.

trvlmgr33, Public Relations Manager at Porter's Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Hi, MLJUCMJ! Thanks for your review and glad you enjoyed your food! Come back soon!

Reviewed 23 July 2017

...but everything else was delicious! I ate here a couple of times while staying at the hotel for a week. Every visit, the service was exceptional. One night I had the Wedge Salad and the Ahi Tuna, and the other I had the House Salad and a Scallop special, everything was very good. Good food, good service and convenient. I will say it was a bit pricier than expected, but not unreasonable. I will come back again.

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

This is our "go to" restaurant when we want great food and nice atmosphere. We have never had a bad meal. Their steaks are always the best...wonderful flavor and so tender.
I will admit the place is a little pricy and it always costs at least 50 a person but you get what you pay for. Service is good and meal was delivered hot and exactly as ordered. I sure recommend Porters for enjoying a fine dining experience.

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

We waited 1 hour for our dinner. When we got it, our steak and salmon were cold and dry. Our waitress kept disappearing.

Reviewed 4 June 2017

My husband and I were at a conference at the Gateway Center and stayed at the Double Tree. We decided to check out the restaurant at the hotel...and were pleasantly surprised! We ate at three different times and enjoyed each one. Breakfast is a buffet, lunch and dinner you order off the menu. The service was superb and the food was some of the best we have ever had. It is a little pricey, but since we were celebrating an anniversary while at the conference, it was well worth it. If we are ever back in that area, we will definitely return!!