“Great find!”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #14 of 85 Restaurants in Collinsville
Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

Traveling to the Southwest and it's always a struggle to find healthy choices so when St Louis Bread Co popped up on my Google maps I checked it out and saw it was a Panera Bread. Our lunch was very good the pick 2 is always a good value. Love the Creamy Tomato Soup! We added the pastry for 99¢ each (bear claw and oatmeal raisin cookie)and very fresh.
If I had to comment on one bad thing is that the coffee was cold so they had to bring one out from the kitchen. As I was leaving and stopped by to top off my cup before leaving I noticed that all of the pits were empty so they must not go through it's fast enough. We will make that a stop on our way home to Wisconsin

Reviewed 2 September 2017

Tried another Panera and ordered the pick two which consisted of the watermelon feta salad and a turkey sandwich. Both were great, and to top it off I ordered a carmel roll which was great also. Right now, Panera has some different tea and juice varieties that are worth investigating as well. Staff, as always, was great.

Reviewed 23 November 2016

The menu was fine, but parking was almost non existent and seating inside was limited. It is a decent choice if you are visiting Cahokia.

Reviewed 2 October 2016

They have this great squash soup that served every fall and it is decadent and delicious. Stop in and have a bowl and a sandwich. You will not regret it.

Reviewed 20 September 2016

I enjoy eating breakfast from panera because it doesn't involve any fried items.

I usually have the power breakfast sandwich along with some oatmeal.

Always consistent no matter what Panera location I visit.