“Love the Chori pollo.”

Carisilos Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 85 Restaurants in Collinsville
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 25 June 2018

Spacious, has outdoor dining during nice weather. Chips and salsa come to your table almost immediately. If want a different kind of salsa, ask for the "otra salsa".

Chori pollo is sometimes greasy, but most of the time good. It's my go to dinner. Located in Collinsville in a shopping strip mall.

Reviewed 29 April 2018

There are several Mexican places in Collinsville, and this is my favorite. All of it is good, but my favorite is the carne asada. It reminds me of San Diego

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

We eat at Carisilos about once a month and always enjoy what we order. Any time our out of town friends or family visit they always want to go back, which has led to us eating there as many as 4-5 times in a month before. I've met people who have said it isn't their favorite but I don't recall anyone telling me that it wasn't good. So if you're looking for good Mexican quick drop on in and find out yourself.

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

Very good selection of food, service was very good. Prices were reasonable for quality. Mix reviews on taste from our party of 6. some of us loved the food, some people said their dishes were not that great. Staff sang happy birthday and comped our desserts since it was a birthdya celebration. Overall, I recommend this restaurant and would go again.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

We love this as our go to for Mexican. Ask for Jackie and you will get great service.
I have tried several of the dinner menu items, most favorite is the vegetable with shrimp.
Weather permitting the patio is very pleasant.