“Cub/Cardinal game”

Colton's Steak House & Grill
Ranked #9 of 84 Restaurants in Collinsville
Reviewed 19 June 2018

Stopped in while in town for ball game. It was not busy but had to wait for a table. We had 6 and told them we would sit in the bar area. Waitress and bartender was awesome (sorry don't remember their names). Food was excellent. Came quickly and was hot. Prices are reasonable.

Reviewed 17 June 2018

This is a nice place. We had a group of 9 and the service was good. The food was good and the prices were reasonable for the meal that was ordered. It is also convenient off of I-70.

Reviewed 15 June 2018

Wow what great service. The server was very friendly and constanly checked to see if I had everything I needed. Management checked on me twice. The kitchen was so fast I didn't get time to finish my salad befor my steak was served. My steak was cooked rare just as I requested (a very hard accomplishment for many establishments). The drink I ordered was prepared perfectly. I suggest you give this place a try.

Reviewed 8 June 2018

This was our second visit to Colton's. The first was in Conway AR. We drove 143 miles to go to Colton's and I was concerned that it wouldn't hold up to my expectations. It did, and it made for a nice day trip. The service was good, food served hot and in a timely manner. The prices are reasonable.

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

I had the 12oz sirloin steak dinner and it was delicious. It was cooked just like I asked. The steamed vegetables and salad was alright too.